How to Submit a Website to the Top Design Firms Directory
You should take a few moments to understand these policies and the steps to submit a site before you begin. Failure to understand and follow these instructions generally will result in the rejection of a submission.
Determine whether a site is appropriate for submission to the Top Design Firmsr Directory:
- Do not submit mirror sites. Mirror sites are sites that contain identical content, but have altogether different URLs.
- Do not submit URLs that contain only the same or similar content as other sites you may have listed in the directory. Sites with overlapping and repetitive content are not helpful to users of the directory. Multiple submissions of the same or related sites may result in the exclusion and/or deletion of those and all affiliated sites.
- Do not disguise your submission and submit the same URL more than once.
Example: http://www.topdesignfirms.org and http://www.topdesignfirms.org/index.html
- Do not submit any site with an address that redirects to another address.
- Sites that contain violence or links to any sites promoting violence
- Sites that are not yet finished or under construction.
- Sites that promote illegal activity of any type.
- Sites that contain spam, hidden content or any sites using any type of not recommended SEO tricks.
- Any site which will be considered by our editors as low quality and bad design.
- Web sites that are not in English. The site must contain its english version and only URL pointing to the english version can be submitted.
- Don't submit sites consisting largely of affiliate links.
- The site must be up and running 24/7.
- The site must not already appear in the Directory.
- The site must contain unique content, as determined by a TDF editor.
Identify the single best category for your site. The Top Design Firmsr Directory has an enormous array of subjects to choose from. You should submit a site to the single most relevant category. Sites submitted to inappropriate or unrelated categories may be rejected or removed.
Note: Don't submit your site to the "TOP" categories. Submit your web site to just one sub-category (the more accurate according to the content). Sites submitted to "TOP" categories may be rejected or removed.
Once you've selected the best category for your website, go directly to that category and then click "Submit a Website." Follow the instructions on the submission form carefully. Descriptions of sites should describe the content of the site concisely and accurately. They should not be promotional in nature. Submitting a promotional description rather than an objective, well written description may significantly delay your site from being listed or prevent your site from being listed at all. Auto-submission software is (and always has been) a violation of this procedure. Sites submitted automatically are flagged and deleted after the submission is accepted, without notification to you. Persistent automatic submission may force us to ban you from the Top Design Firmsr Directory site, so we can provide resources to real human beings.